Yoga, nature and animal lovers who are looking to get in touch with their inner self will appreciate these Soulful Yoga Safari Adventures in Uganda, a beautiful country that is less spoilt and less travelled. The country has many beautiful spots perfect for yoga. Yoga sessions can take place at sunrise in the morning and at sunset in the evenings. No doubt that yoga lovers will find unique ways to enjoy the soul of Africa and explore its diverse wonders.
Gorilla Link Tours can organize scheduled and customised retreats with yoga, meditation, wildlife game viewing and adventure filled days in prime locations in Uganda and its different national parks that include Murchison Falls National park, Kibale National Park, Queen Elizabeth National park, Lake Mburo National park, Semliki National park, Kidepo valley national park among others.
The safaris will also take place in Jinja, overlooking the source of the Nile without forgetting stunning Mutanda Lake, Lake Mulehe and Lake Bunyonyi.
These yoga safaris will add a healthy twist of yoga to your experience as you seek out wildlife and other natural diverse wonders of Uganda.
Yoga safaris in Uganda can also be added to the beginning or end of our traditional safaris
Long, short and weekend packages are available as per request.
We can provide yoga mats in case you can’t quite squeeze yours in your suitcase.
Highlights of Yoga safaris in Uganda
- Combing yoga with gorilla and chimpanzee tracking
- Meditate under some of Africa’s most beautiful sunrises and sunsets
- Introduction to the magic of Africa, in particular the wilderness of Uganda
- Experience living your Yoga in some very special places in the country
Suggested yoga safari itineraries in Uganda
- 3 Days Yoga safari to Lake Mburo National Park
- 3 Days Yoga safari to Queen Queen Elizabeth National park
- 10 Days yoga and wildlife safari in Uganda